1. Course in ATO for EASA Reg 965/1178 (1day) followed by Test based on EASA Reg 965/1178 (75%)
2. Course in ATO -AREA 100 KSA Training and assessment (2days)(if required)
3. ATO Assessment of ATPL knowledge -Test based on EASA 13 ATPL subjects
4. Recommendation from ATO to CAA (based on successful test and assessments completion. Valid 12months)
5. Application to CAA to start examination (together with EASA certificate for aviation English proficiency and EASA Medical certificate) - /application form APP-0011/
6. Successful pass of 13 ATPL exams at the Civil Aviation Authority (no ground school required, but we recommend preparatory theory training).
7. Successful pass of a skill test(4h) for the ATPL(A) license on your own aircraft type/FFS*.
8. Application for an EASA ATPL license from the Civil Aviation Authority. /application form APP-0002/
- SFT provides EASA Reg 965/1178 familiarization.
- SFT ATO provides aviation English proficiency test.
- SFT ATO provides Skill test with EASA TRE on A320 or B737 EASA approved FFS
- SFT ATO provides preparatory theory training-distance learning.
- All BG CAA application forms are into Bulgarian language
- For ATPL exams training SFT uses https://bgsonline.eu/
Information on request
1. Personnel identity card -number, issuing authority, date of validity
2. Education diploma for Secondary or Higher education (with confirmation in English from respective Ministry of education)-translated to Bulgarian.
3. Pilot license
4. Recommendation from ATO for passed -Area 100 KSA and Mental math test
5. Theoretical training for ATPL (if applicable) (for pilots converting ICAO ATPL not applicable)
6. Recommendations from ATO (initial application only)
7. Application fee payment
8. Filled application form APP-0011
NOTE: All document copies must be signed and “True copy” mentioned.