• CPL(A)/IR(A) with valid Multi Engine Instrument rating;
• Completed MCC and optional Jet Familiarization Course;
• Exams certificate of 14 ATPL Modules;
• Medical Examination class 1.
For candidates without MCC and Jet Familiarization - Sofia Flight Training offers both of these courses, which can be done separately, or may also be integrated into the Type Rating training.
Self-study CBT approximate 60 hours at your location, prior to arrival at SFT Theoretical and Computer-based Training (classroom, Sofiа Flight Training) : 48 hours; Simulator Training (FTD and FFS at Sofiа Flight Training) : 48 hours
• 12 hrs FBS; • 36 hrs FFS *The simulator hours may vary depending on your flight experience.
Included in the price: • Theoretical and computer based training; • Simulator training; • Instructor (theory and simulator); • Final test (examiner fee included).
A full payment must be made before the beginning of the course.